Two posts in one day??!!
- Had to measure and observe the skull and bones of a primate to identify it and write a 3000-word paper. Shortest 12 minutes of my life. Telling radius and other bones apart is hard.
- Walked through Hyde Park on a gorgeous sunny day and boy is that park big and boy do people here take advantage of being outdoors on sunny days
- Holy heck, Wafflemeister waffles are delicious and crispy
- The Natural History museum is much bigger than it appears. I felt a bubble of exciting take over me as I entered and saw how big the halls were and all the treasures they hold
- This kid walking by me read that there were dinosaurs and started singing the Jurassic Park song
- The dinosaur room is straight-up so cool. Old bones in an old, ornate room.
- For real this museum is rad
- It was fun to see the human evolution exhibit because it had skulls whose casts I had been handling for my class so it was like “I know you!”
- Walked from the museum to Piccadilly, this is a very nice walk and there are lots of cute shops and restaurants on the way.
- I LOVE LONDON.